- On the occassion of ′′International Mother Tongue Day′′ a program was organized by the College Cultural Committee at Dashmesh Khalsa College, Zirakpur. Dr. Jagjit Singh, Professor, Post Graduate Department of Music, Khalsa College, Patiala was the Chief Guest at the occasion. He shared his views on Punjabi Language and Music and also presented a Ghazal. College students presented poems, songs, and folk songs. Ms. Manisha, Assitant Professor in the Department of Music, sang a song. College Principal Dr. Karambir Singh and Dr. Jagjit Singh honoured the students who participated in the event. The College Principal and Staff presented a symbol of honour to the chief guest.
- Department of Science celebrated National Science Day by screening the movie Gravity for the students.
- The college is celebrating 400 years of Prakash Purab of Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Ji by dedicating Akhand Path Sahib of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji from 03-03-2021 to 05-03-2021. The College Principal, Staff, Students and Old Students Association invite you all to join the occassion and take blessings from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- North Zone Open Judo Championship 2021 was organised at Jammu from 11 Feb 2021 to 14 Feb 2021 where 7 students of the college participated and secured second and third positions.
- Seminar on 'Medicinal Chemistry' was organised by the Department of Science. Dr Simerpreet Kaur, Assistant Professor in Chemistry, shared her thoughts on the effects of medicines on the human body with main emphasis on the different response of different bodies to COVID 19.