C Program / Class: M.Com – Masters of Commerce
Program Mode: Regular
- Graduation in B.Com, B.Com (Honours), BBA, DMIT, Bachelor of Accounting & Finance.
- Migration Certificate is mandatory for students coming from boards other than Punjabi University, Patiala.
Course Details (All Streams):
Total Seats: 30
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour||Advanced Accounting|
|Accounting for Managerial Decisions||Business Environment|
|Business Economics||Research Methodology & Statistical Techniques|
|Accounting Theory and International Accounting / Financial Management||Management Information and Control System / Financial Institutions and Markets|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Contemporary Auditing||Human Resource Management|
|Corporate Legal Framework||Fundamentals of Investment|
|Direct Tax Laws||Banking and Insurance Services|
|Marketing Management||Corporate Tax Planning|
|Project Management / Management of Financial Services||Comprehensive Viva-Voca|
|Corporate Governance / International Finance|
- Drug Abuse: Problem, Prevention and Management (Only in Second Semester)
- Environment Studies and Road Safety Awareness (Only in Fourth Semester)
- Students cannot opt for more than two (02) practical subjects.
For Further Details, Please Contact:
Dr Jyoti Saluja 9815915579
Asst. Prof. Rupinder Kaur 9463962522